Another unwanted glimpse into the Chairman's life. Typical grocery shopping for me:
Forgot to label the hummus, it's $4 a tub.
- Olives: Castelvetrano (unpitted) and Nicoise-Coquillo (pitted), $8.50 a pound
- Cucumbers: organic, seedless, $3 a piece
- Avocados: $2 a piece
- Green Pepper: organic, $2 a piece
- Radishes: $1.50 a bunch
- Broccoli, not organic, forget how much, will check
- Asparagus, pre-cut means $6.49 a pound for the lazy
- Cauliflower, ditto
- Kale, Chard, Spinach greens: $5 a box (11 oz) (triple washed for the lazy)
- Kale: baby greens, $4.70 a box (11 oz) (triple washed for the lazy)
- Almond milk: original, unsweetened, $3
- Olive oil: extra virgin, Lucini brand, $18 (lasts awhile)
- Vinegar: also Lucini brand, on sale for $8 (also lasts awhile)
- Eggs: organic, jumbo, $5
- Fish: varies, but I get cod, swordfish, flounder, salmon, etc.
- More fish
- Chicken: organic, breasts, $8.50 a pound
- Shrimp: farm-raised in Belize, $11 a pound
This will last me three or four days and then I have to go shopping again.